Friday, June 23, 2006

My cups runneth over

As I was putting the kids down for their naps earlier this afternoon, an underwire poked through my bra. I pulled it out, threw it away, and forgot all about it until 15 minutes ago when I went into the bathroom and saw my lopsided chest in the mirror. I whipped out the scissors and got busy with the other cup, trying to free the underwire without stabbing myself in the chest (a delicate operation, no?). As I was doing so, I heard a knock at the door. It was one of the kids' dads, here for an early pickup.

Surprise!

Why does this kind of thing always happen to me?

At least he didn't see me in my bra, though I'm sure he wondered why it took me so long to come to the door.

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Hey, send me the underwire!! I just had the awful "snap" of mine!! (tee hee!) Guess it's time to go bra shopping!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so ridiculous. What is it with you and bras and almost being seen in them? So funny.

I need new bras too. I always wait too long to buy more because who wants to spend $30 per bra? And if I don't I just end up with crappy ones that die sooner. SIGH.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home