Monday, June 19, 2006

Birthday Season

So here's the deal: I have 6 children enrolled in my program. Five of the six kids have summer birthdays, and the first child's birthday is this Wednesday. His birthday marks the official start of Birthday Season, a time filled with buttercream frosting, hooty horns, and Petunia's and my eligibility to reapply to DSS for adoption! We have 49 days to go until we're able to reapply on August 7. Our MAPP class begins 3 weeks from tomorrow.

There's much to celebrate!

4 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Happy birthday - to you instead!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

Oh yay!!!!! And have fun with all those sugared-up little kids :)

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, careful with that sugar and those little ones.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! I am so happy for you guys.. sorry i have been MIA. I love good news! I am crossing my fingers for you. Love -t

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home