Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Driving you crazy

I know, I know--these car posts are getting boring. Please bear with me! I've been thinking a lot about why I'm so excited to have a new car, and it boils down to these two things:

1. The new car will be safer and more reliable than our current car. That's good for us, but it'll be especially good for Hester Willa. Oh Hester, the Grey Ghost will be your first chariot! I hope you'll like it--your mamas were thinking of you when we picked it out.

2. I never thought I'd be able to afford a new car. I just assumed that I'd always drive secondhand cars. But when we did the math, we realized we could actually afford the new Corolla. Amazing!

So that's that. We're driving out to the dealership to pick up the Grey Ghost this evening, and I promise I'll write about something other than cars soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home