Friday, June 09, 2006

Anticipating Pride

Tomorrow is Boston Pride! For once, I'm looking forward to Pride; now that I'm no longer gay for pay, I can kick back and relax without worrying about work. Petunia and I will be marching with GLAD, and we're hoping to meet up with friends who are marching with the Gay Men's Domestic Violence Project and MassEquality. I'm looking forward to the festivities and to spending time with our friends.

But you know what's crazy? I can't help but think that this time next year, we might be preparing for Hester Willa's first Pride! I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself, but how exciting would that be? Baby's First Pride...now there's a scrapbook page to remember.

3 Comments:

Blogger J said...

If I knew you guys were going....It would have been fun to meet up w/ other queer bloggers!

1:57 PM  
Blogger M. said...

Sigh... is it too much to ask just once to go to Pride with a baby in a backpack? Really?

Maybe we'll see you tomorrow...

1:59 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

J., it would be fun! Boston Pride is good times, but I've always liked Portland Pride and Northampton Pride better.

And M., I KNOW! How great would that be? I borrowed a friend's little girl a few years ago for the Dyke March, and it was a blast to see it through her eyes.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home