Friday, June 16, 2006

Thinking good thoughts

You know how sometimes you hear about a person and you think, "Jesus God, how much more can that person endure? Enough already. Give her a fucking break." I have an auntie like this. She's in her 60s now and she's seen so much suffering, heartache, and grief--and the hits just keep on comin'. This time, she has a frightening medical problem that seems very grave. Her test results will be back soon, and I'm hoping with all my might that this particular pain will pass her by.

3 Comments:

Blogger J said...

much good energy being sent your auntie's way.


as an aside, if your wife convinces you to come to Portland tomorrow, I will be the gay in the pink polo shirt with camofloage shorts.

I hope no one else wears that!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Thanks for your kindness, J. Except dang! Now you've got me dreaming of a road trip up to Portland! Pride AND Timbits--I'm getting weak-kneed.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking good thoughts too!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home