Sunday, April 30, 2006

Good guys vs. bad guy

In today's paper, columnist Dianne Williamson reported on a case of DSS-substantiated child abuse by our state rep, John Fresolo. In addition, she reported that Fresolo had been arrested before on an assault charge against his wife. This is the same man who was so horribly rude to Petunia and me last fall when we met with him to discuss equal marriage, and he's the same man who prompted this rant of a post from me last month. It makes me furious to know that he's running again this fall, and I'm even more committed to getting him out of there. Fortunately, Melissa Murgo is considering another run--she ran against him last time and only lost by 600 votes. Petunia and I have already been in touch with her and we've promised to do whatever we can to help her campaign. We've got to get this hateful, violent man out of office.

10 Comments:

Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

How HORRIBLE! How can someone with substantiated abuse charges on the record even serve? Ugh.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Canada said...

Okay, that's just WRONG!!! Get that man out of office!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fucking ass-face.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

JPP, I love your use of fuck. No one does it better!

He is a rat bastard.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Jane is a master of the F-word, and I love her for it.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Jane, yOu have got to get you blOg up and running so we can all be treated to your elequent use of Fuck in all it's forms including fucking, fucker, fuckily, fuckity-fuck-fuck, and fuck you, you fucking fucker face!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i work for a non profit organization in Worcester and the sleazy bastard asked me out on a date when i was talking to him about policy...and he's married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gross!!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

OH MY GOD, anon. That's so crazy! We were so offended when he called us "girls;" it's obvious that he has hardcore issues with women and power. The fact that he tried to pick you up during a POLICY meeting makes me furious.

Are you coming out to support Melissa Murgo's campaign?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

That is horrible. He is a sick icky man.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm coming into this late, but the sleazy asswipe(since that's his new name) also hit on me NUMEROUS times over the years. I know him as my son goes (or went) to school with his youngest daughter.

Anyway, what I want to say is that today in the telegram there is an allegation from a person that fresolo signs have been put on a voter's lawn, without the voter's consent. So I took the liberty to drive up to the street in question and sure enough, many fresolo signs, all over - 2 to a lawn in some cases.

Something's got to give. I don't want this to turn into an "anyone but John" campaign, because Melissa Murgo has fantabulous ideas and is above reproach and represents everyone in the city. Meanwhile we're still trying to figure out why a guy who beat his wife, beats his kids and winds up in a cemetary after hours, locked in - can still get elected.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home