Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Inertia takes over

I screwed up, guys: I put on my jammie pants right when the kids left at 6pm, and now I have to take them off to get ready for company. All I want to do is lie down on the bed with the cats, my Easter chocolate, and my stack of books (current read: Nursing America*). I have no motivation tonight! It'll be great to see L&Y, but I sure wish I could entertain them in my ripped and ratty flannel bleeding reindeer jammies.

*Note to self: I need to write a post about the term "inner city." It bugs the shit out of me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

If they're good friends, ratty jammies are perfectly acceptable!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Yeah,
they come over in their sweaty gym cloths so hell, ratty bleeding reindeer pants are just fine.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree - ratty jammy pants are OK.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Um, these jammie pants are really bad. They're nearly worn thin in key areas, plus I sutured the rip up the length of the left calf using orange thread (the pants are olive green with red and white). They're raggedy around the ankles where I cut the torn parts with pinking shears, too. They're really nasty, but they're so comfortable I can't bear to toss them out.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home