Friday, April 28, 2006

Crafty lady

Okay, seriously, one of you needs to come over here and pry the embroidery needle from my stiff little hands. I can't stop stitching! Ever since I got that Subversive Cross Stitch book I've been stitching like it's my job. Instant gratification + obsessive repetitive patterns + excessive cussing = AJWP's dream craft. I've already completed two projects, and I have these planned as bibs for Hester Willa:

Babies Suck (with pacifier border)
I'm Their Favorite (s/he'll be an only child)
I'm Not Hester Willa

Great, no? They remind me of the "They Shake Me" onesie Orca's going to get for Hester. We'll have to team one of these bibs with that shirt for our adoption finalization--I bet it would go over great in family court. Excellent!

9 Comments:

Blogger Hashbrown said...

eggsallent!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

I love them all, AJWP! I cannot wait to see them.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

oopsy. It wasn't responding so I pressed publish again, twice. Sorry.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

I'm late to the party here, but is Hester Willa the planned name for a yet-to-be-known child, or is there a specific child out there with that name that you are hoping to adopt? Either way, this is *very* exciting and the 2 of you must be thrilled to finally get the wheels in motion.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Hey missscarlet, Hester Willa is the pre-adoption nickname for our little one. But you're right--we are thrilled! It's so much easier to manage the wait when we know when the next step will happen. MAPP class, here we come!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting. Also, I heart subversive cross-stitch obsession.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

The child will not be called Hester or Willa. Thank the lord.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home