Wednesday, January 03, 2007

61 heads are gonna roll

The fucking petition initiative passed yesterday. If the legislature approves it again next year it'll go before the voters* in 2008.

Yippy skippy, folks want to amend the MA constitution to take away our right to marry.

I feel a deep red rage coming on.

*In whom I have total confidence, by the way. After all, the folks in my district re-elected a wife-beating, child-abusing, hateful man to be our state rep. I can't wait for them to decide whether I have the right to marry my wife.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Just.So.Wrong!

FYI, our gov't motion to reopen the same-sex marriage issure was turned down. So . . . there are always possibilities :)

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking fucker faces. wait, what's your other great quote? "I hate you and I hate your ass face"?

Yeah, that's good too. Hey fucker faces, I hate you and your ass faces.

Fuck off.

love,
Jenny PP

5:34 PM  
Blogger LymeAware said...

Ulch...that just sucks....on so many levels.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home