Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Catching up

I've spent the last 2 days cleaning, organizing, and getting ready for some hardcore crafting. Also thrift shopping, but that's beginning to be par for the course. I'm so thankful to have this time away from work!

We had a v. nice time in Charlotte, and it was great to see my family. They all spoiled us; even baby Hester-to-be picked up some choice gifts! It was sort of a whirlwind trip since we left early Saturday morning and returned Monday night. While we were down there, my brother and his GF introduced the rest of us to Jack in the Box milkshakes, and all I can say is that it's a good thing we don't have Jacks in the Box up here in the Northland. I'd be screwed!

**********************************************************************

And in other news, we haven't heard a peep from the adoption agency. Today I'm taking that as a good sign.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice family visit in Charlotte - I'm sooo jealous! I haven't been home in over 4 years now & miss it so bad.

Never tried Jack in the Box, but I remember being seriously addicted to Sonic's shakes. And Frito Chili Pies. High Southern cuisine, yup.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home