Saturday, December 16, 2006

No news is good news, right?

No one from the agency has called back, which scared the crap out of me yesterday. Now that it's been over 24 hours since the original call, I'm doing a lot better re: worrying. Many, many thanks to all of our friends who called me to check in. Thanks also to the kind folks who commented on my last post. I really am okay, and I'm hopeful that Ariana and her daughter are, too.

So. Waiting again. I'll let you know when there are new developments. Thanks again for your well wishes and support.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laws of the universe-think good things, surround yourself by good and positive people and all that is supposed to be yours will and what is meant to be will be-my mantra and what has kept me sane throughout what started out as a challenging life and is now such a blessed life (and i don't necessarily mean that in a religious reason at all:)
lola

7:34 PM  
Blogger squasha said...

we're thinking of you both! wishing you strength in the coming days... lots of love!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I've been thinking of you all day!!! Let us know what's going on as soon as you do...

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Clementine, that's awful!! You must be walking the floors. I hope Clary B and the kitties are giving you cuddles until Petunia comes back. Keep me posted.
xo

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're keeping all of you in our thoughts & prayers.

7:41 AM  
Blogger frog said...

Y'all are on my mind.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. It's Wendy from Not Showing. I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you both and Ariana and the baby. I just checked in to your blog and had to get caught up as to what's been going on. John and I will be saying our prayers.

Take Care.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Thank you so much, everyone. We still haven't heard anything. I'm hopeful that Ms. Stork will get through to the agency tomorrow morning.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

HI Everyone,
We are so lucky to have so many caring people in our lives. Thank you for your many thoughts, prayers, and supportive blog comments. We feel your love.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home