Friday, December 15, 2006

Worry and waiting

I'm freaking out. Ariana's adoption agency called to say that her placenta abrupted and that she's being treated with steroids. I'm so worried for her health, and for the baby's health as well. I understand that she could deliver via emergency C-section at any time if her health and/or her baby's health starts to suffer.

The agency wants me to be available via phone at all times.

Did I mention that Petunia's in Colorado right now?

I don't like not knowing what's going on. I'm so worried.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!
My fingers are crossed for all of you.
Call if you want to talk, okay?

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers!

frog

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! I'm very concerned for Ariana- it sounds like she's getting good care though. Please take good care of yourself. It must be hard for you and Petunia not to be together when this is happening.

Warm, healing wishes to you, Ariana, and this child.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

We are thinking about you guys. I wish you were here so I could ply you with drinkies. Not that anyone here is drinking. Oh, no. No, no, no.
Nope.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PK, glad to hear no drinking. We don't want any of that. Right Clementine?

Ha ha ha.....

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm sending you my yellow comforter of love! And a green one for Ariana and baby! I of course hope everything will be OK. I believe it will be.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

JPP, do you have a comforter of love for a cold? Oh wait, I think that was hte codine cough syrup.

Thanks to everyone for their support and caring. Ariana, the baby, Clemmy and I all benefit from your thoughts, prayers, and blankets of love.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home