Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holding steady

Still waiting. Petunia had a good exchange with Ms. Scary yesterday afternoon: Ms. Scary loved our photo album, and Petunia said she warmed up to us a lot after she saw it. That's good news, isn't it?

Now that the book and letter have been handed off, we're really just waiting to hear what's next. I feel a certain peace now; it's out of my hands, so all I can do is take it easy. Be kind to myself and Petunia, pet the kitties and pup, and watch a little 90210 to keep busy. Try not to obsess. You know, the usual.

I'm feeling strong right now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great about Ms. Scary. You want her to be pulling for you. :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Hell yes, we want her to be pulling for us! And I don't think she was before she saw our book. If the baby's parents go with us rather than with a full-fee family, Ms. Scary's agency stands to lose more than $30,000. Ms. Stork is concerned about that and Petunia and I are, too, but all we can do is try to relax and hope for the best. Know what I mean, Vern?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

Sick and twisted that they might be more worried about the bottom line than the health and well-being of the child (obviously, the best choice is with you and Petunia!)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home