Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mr. Baby

To keep myself busy last weekend, I thrift shopped like crazy! I got several great children's books plus a gazillion tiny outfits, all of which are absolutely adorable. I also found a Baby Papasan for $20, down from its normal $60 price tag. I bought it, brought it home, washed the cover, and set it inside the baby's crib for safekeeping. Yesterday I went into the nursery to change the kids' diapers, and this is what I saw:



Reuben loves the Baby Papasan! For the record, he likes the music and vibrate features as well.

I love that silly cat.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a picture of our cat in the exact same position in the identical chair. Hah!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

That's hysterical! What are the odds?

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue what a babywhatsis is, but I'm thinking if Mr. Rueben has given it his approval, maybe Jane needs one for Yulemakwansakah. Do they come in lavender?

5:58 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

That's funny, Neasa. Reuben's sister Josephine likes the Baby Papasan too, I've discovered. Perhaps your Jane would like one as well! I think they only come in lt. green/cream, though.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Oh, what a cat he is.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reuben is the fucking bomb, dude. I love that cat like crazy, he's so ridiculous. Please Lennie him a little for me.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home