Thursday, December 21, 2006

I hate you and I hate your ass face.

I'm in a TERRIBLE mood today. I'm so angry! Red hot angry, with mad PMS to boot. I'm taking names and kicking ass, and these people/things are officially on notice:

--The adoption agency staff. Those fuckers need to do their goddamned jobs.
--Staff at Ariana's OB's office. Ditto.
--The woman who sold us a car care policy that she swore would be transferable to any dealership. She LIED.**
--Christmas in general. Christmas can bite me.
--Dunkin' Donuts. I finally heard that commercial J. wrote about, and it makes me furious. They're getting a letter from me, too.

That's all for the moment, but I'm sure there's more. Stay tuned to find out whether I lose my sanity in a fit of anxiety-fueled PMS rage!

*Thanks to Waiting for Guffman for title inspiration.
**She's cancelling it for us, but still.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. I know what you're in for, those on the shit-list. Be advised: watch out.

Clementine - you go girl! I'm not in a terrible mood but I'm super ready to kick some ass today too. I'm righteously angry and annoyed but not completely outraged yet. I'll try to fill you in more later. People are just pissing me the fuck off.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Yeah, I like the sound of a psychic twin double asskicking! You just tell me whose ass needs to be kicked and I'm on it, 'kay?

I am seriously PISSED OFF, lady. I took some of it out on Dunkin' Donuts and a little more out on my state senator's office for not getting back to me about the whole sex offender community notification thing. What, they thought I'd forget? Oh HELL no! Clementine doesn't forget a grudge! They must be out of their minds. Too bad I have a houseful of toddlers right now or I'd totally go apeshit.

Did I mention that tonight's Petunia's and my Christmas celebration? I better get it in check before then, huh?

Grrr.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha! Yes, but I think she would enjoy a little of this, you know, for pure entertainment value. I already posted about the dog park and now I need to decide if I can post about that story I told you from work without being too obvious about who it is. Probably not. SIGH.

Also did I mention that I totally cheated and couldn't help myself and opened all the presents you guys sent me and they're so awesome????? ALSO! Seriously, I'm so excited about all of them, you rock. Thanks. I need to carry that fuck fuck fuck notebook around, it's too cool not to share with the world.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home