Monday, June 26, 2006

Something smells fishy

The fish wranglers are back in town!

We had a lovely time at J&M's wedding, and we are pleased to report that not a single fish died during the reception. I did not spill fish water on my pretty pretty dress, and Petunia didn't have to dig any graves. I think we can call that "Success," don't you?

A big gold star goes to the first person to guess correctly the number of fish we brought home last night. Bonus: If you can also guess correctly the number of times I threw up last night on the MassPike, I'll send you a handmade Subversive Cross Stitch bookmark. Extra super-dee-duper bonus: If you can guess the song that was playing while J. did The Worm at his own wedding, I'll send you the bookmark and a jar of homemade strawberry jam. Good luck!

6 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

4 fish. Three barfing episodes. (and even nausea is no fun - poor you!)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my God, why were you barfing? So sad.

I guess 9 fish and 5 barfs. Though I hope I overestimated the barfs.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, was a baseball involved with the centerpiece? Or is that unrelated?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

First of all, blowing chunks isn't too fun, especially when it involves sitting in your new car and hurling into a Price Chopper bag at the Framingham rest stop. At least I was out of my party dress when the action started. I'm not quite sure why I vommed--maybe I ate something that didn't agree with me, or maybe I have a little stomach virus. I didn't drink at all, so it wasn't that.

And second of all, J&M are huge Red Sox fans, so they made their table numbers be numbers of Sox players. I didn't get it till someone pointed it out, though. I'm kinda dumb about sporty things.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

I know the answer! I know. I know. Pick me!! Pick me!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Hashie, you're not allowed to play. Besides, I already made you a bookmark!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home