Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Five things

Re: Petunia's meme, here are 5 things you might not know about me:

1. I don't shave from September to May, and then in May I bust out the razor. Internalized sexism? Cooler legs and pits? Maybe both.

2. The last 2 times I ate a plain banana, I vomited. Now I'm scared to eat bananas. (I'll still eat banana bread, though.)

3. I love reading trashy mysteries. Patricia Cornwell, Jonathan Kellerman, Edna Buchanan, and Kathy Reichs are some of my favorite trashy fiction authors.

4. I laugh my ass off watching America's Funniest Home Videos. For real, I do. And yes, I liked it better with Bob Saget, aka Mr. Full House.

5. I have a serious problem with stationery: I love it! I love sending hand-written letters and cards. I love receiving them, too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I hear you about the banana - #2 is why I couldn't eat eggs for over 10 years. It's also why I can't eat anything like soup or salsa that has whole kernels of corn in it. Yeah.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home