Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wow, it's been a full week.

I've been busy doing the following things:

--Celebrating my 30th birthday, despite my cold and Hester's croup

--Receiving so many kind, generous, and thoughtful gifts from friends and family...

--...including a NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow!

--Spending precious time with my parents

--Watching my parents become proud, loving grandparents

--Meeting JPP and her family for brunch on Sunday

--Taking trips to Newburyport, Boston, Portsmouth, and Kittery

--Bargain shopping for Hester

--Watching Hester get totally spoiled by her grandparents

--Watching Hester begin to teethe

--Watching Hester suck on her toes

--Driving a minivan and feeling for all the world like a soccer mom

--Receiving bouquets, plants, and even a tree from Green Thumb

--Watching Clary B. race around Green Thumb's yard with 4 other dogs

--Talking with Petunia every chance I got

What a lovely time.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Hooray for you!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - are you guys coming up for pride this year? If so, Maybe we can make a better attempt at a meet up!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Hey J! I don't know for certain, but we realy like Portland Pride. When is this year's celebration?

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday, June 16th

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you she was going to start teething! Yippee- she's on her way to more yummy solids!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps- I didn't mean to be so "anonymous" and sneaky- especially after I did an 'I told you so'...love you guys! trista

7:32 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Oh no, J. We have another commitment that day, something with Baby A.'s family. I'll have to check on times to se if we can get away.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home