Thursday, May 10, 2007

A nice morning

Today I had one of those mornings that made me remember why I ever wanted to start a child care business in the first place. I schlepped all 5 kids to the playground; we played there all morning and had a picnic lunch beneath a shade tree. Hester played by herself on a blanket for a while, and then I put her in the grass for the first time. She even got a couple of grass stains on her romper--not bad for a 3-month old! The big kids ran laps around the ball field, blew bubbles, picked dandelions, and ate lunch with gusto. Hester fell asleep outdoors on her blanket with the warm breeze blowing across her tiny body. Lovely.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LymeAware said...

Oh how wonderful! That's great :)

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely! Now I want to do child care. Oh, wait, not really.... I reference: "Somebody make that baby shut up!" Ha ha ha ha! Poor baby.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home