Friday, April 27, 2007

V. boring, but it's all good.

I've wanted to post all week, but it's been so quiet here that I haven't had any good blog fodder. That's good, I suppose, if a little boring.

I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. Work is going better. Hester is a joy (and she's not barfing as much these days!). I've resumed my normal schedule at the library, though I'm certainly not up to the quantity of books I read before Hester came home. Still, it's all good. It feels normal.

This weekend is looking pretty darned great. Hester and I are meeting the remarkable JPP for breakfast tomorrow, then we'll spend the day hanging out in Boston. We'll meet a new moms' group in the afternoon, pick up Petunia from work, and head home. On Sunday all 3 of us will be walking in a local charity event to benefit the organization for which I've volunteered since 2000, so I'm super psyched about that. It should be good times all around, and the money we're raising is going to a great cause.

If you have ideas for posts or questions for me, perhaps that'll jumpstart my blogging. Please let me know what you think.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having breakfast with me ladies! And a special thanks to Hester Willa for no puking and being a very sweet young lady. ;)

4:11 PM  
Blogger LymeAware said...

I've been trying to think of blog questions or ideas. I really just like to hear about what you are upto and your thoughts/feelings about life. Your posts always feel good to read. One thing I thought of from this post though was that I wonder what you read? Anything good?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home