Thursday, April 19, 2007

Feeling better

After 2 weeks of illness, I'm finally feeling better. Good news there. Also, the sun is shining, it's Thursday (not much-loathed Wednesday), and I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend with Petunia and Hester. I'm also feeling the spring-cleaning itch, so maybe we'll be making a few runs to Savers. Awesome. I loves me some CleanSweep.

In just 2 weeks, my brother and his girlfriend will be here! They'll meet Hester for the first time and it'll be their first time at our [not-so-new-anymore] house. Hell, it'll be Beluga's first time in Yankee-land--I've got to show her a good time for real. When I was in Texas they took me to a karaoke dive and we all sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart" and laughed at some dude's rendition of "Eye of the Tiger." I just don't think I can do better than that. New Englandy suggestions, anyone?

It turns out that May will be All Hester, All the Time month. Orca and Beluga will be here to see her the first weekend in May, Hester's godparents will come up the second weekend, and my parents will be here the last weekend. My 30th birthday's in there as well; so is our 3rd legal marriage anniversary, JPP's birthday, and about a gazillion other birthdays and anniversaries. I love May, I really do.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May rocks!

I'm glad you feel better.

What should we do for our birthday date??? Can Hester Willa please come on it? This is aside from any other birthday festivities of course, and any other regular dates. Special birthday date for psychic twins and children only. ;)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Shirky said...

a lot of 3rd anniversaries next month!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Amelia's Mom aka Jennie said...

IMO, just listening to people talk in the Boston airport sounds like one big practical joke - I had such a hard time believing that many people really spoke that way!! And the seafood - if they like fish, the food and chowder in NE is nothing like they'll ever find in TX.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home