Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sweetness and light

It was an amazing weekend: I watched my brother Orca turn into an uncle and his girlfriend Beluga turn into an auntie. It happened so suddenly and so permanently. It's magic, truly--Hester brings grace and wonder everywhere she goes.


Also, Hester went to the aquarium for the first time on Friday. She loved it there. My brother held her in the front carrier, so I got to see her eyes light up when she saw the fish. For a baby who likes lights, art, and animals, the aquarium was heaven. I thought her eyes would pop out of her head at the sea dragon tank. Also, the sweetness of Hester and Orca together still makes me want to cry.



Honestly, words can't tell what this weekend means to me. My heart is so full.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for an awesome visit from Orca and Beluga! Also, great crazy eyes picture of Hester! She's so funny like that.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home