Thursday, September 21, 2006

15 minutes of fame

I was a total star at last night's infant/child CPR recertification class thanks to my great maternity shirt from Not Showing. It was really overwhelming, but in a good way: The minute I stepped into the classroom, people started exclaiming over my shirt and asking how far along I am (seriously, they used those words). It turned out that one woman in the class is a mom through private domestic adoption and another woman's brother adopted 4 kids through DSS. Holy mackerel! Folks were sharing resources and telling stories and asking questions--it was a great experience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Ha ha, how far along are you, AJWP?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

I'm almost 16 months, and I've been eating for two the whole time! Mwah ha ha.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home