Thursday, February 02, 2006

Word of the day: Asshat

Issues of the Day: A Roundup

1. This whole James Frey "lost time" lawsuit thing makes my eye twitch. These asshats are seeking damages for "the lost value of the readers' time?" C'mon, folks.

2. Two words: antibiotic diarrhea. Is there anything nastier than the sharp tang of Zithromax-infused liquid shit? My kid was sick on Tuesday, but he made me sick today.

3. Samuel Alito's confirmation: Even worse than the diarrhea. I'm already in mourning for my civil rights.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

diarrhea blows.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, how did I miss the opportunity to comment on this? "Asshat" alone, deserves a comment. Also, you are so right about Alito I can't even think about it because it makes me puke. Hey, notice out Bush has like a 30% approval rating now? Oops asshats, you voted for him! If he only got 30% of the vote he wouldn't be the president! ARGH!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've become a fan of the term "assbag". However, asshat is equally as colorful.

dad

8:51 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

My other favorite is asseyes. That's a keeper.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home