Friday, January 27, 2006

Daddoo

I keep forgetting to say how rad my dad is. He's a Physician Assistant who recently earned a doctoral degree in health science, and he just accepted a position teaching Master's-level health science students all about health policy. But get this--he wrote his doctoral thesis on LGBT adolescents' access to health care. And now he's getting it published. AND he lobbied successfully to change the paperwork in his clinic to make it more respectful to LGBT patients.

A daughter couldn't be more proud.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My "special dad" is so awesome! Seriously, what a great dad. This makes my heart hurt. Way to go special Dad!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Okay, I lied. My dad wrote me an email to say that the LGBT paper was just a class paper, not his doctoral thesis. My mistake! But it's v. cool, no?

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home