Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rodent Watch 2006

Every year I completely forget about Groundhog Day, but when I see the photos of Punxsutawney Phil, I kick myself. Secretly, I want to be in Punxsutawney for Groundhog Day. Wouldn't it be so fun? I'd stay in a charming B&B like Bill Murray, then I'd hop over to Gobbler's Knob with a go-cup of nutty irishman for ye olde winter rodent festivities. I always love it when the Grand Marshal of Groundhog Day holds Phil up so the spectators can see him, and the crowd goes wild! If I went to Punxsutawney, do you think they'd let me get my picture made with Phil? Even better, do you think they'd let me hold him?

Happy Groundhog Day, y'all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALSO. Are you German? "get my picture made" ????? What the hell? I'm cracking up. Ohhh, Germans. I love them.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

halso! i am not german, but i will make a party for you if you wishes it so.

halso, do people really not say "get my picture made?"

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Watch that first step. It's a doozy!"

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home