Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Long weekend plans

Today is my last day of work till next Tuesday. HOORAY!!!!! Folks start arriving tomorrow for Hester's baptism, and we'll have a busy, fun time of it from then till Monday. I'm especially looking forward to introducing Hester to her other great grandma. I think this is going to be a really nice long weekend.

Hester's baptism dress and bloomer (read: butt sweater) are drying on the washer as I type this. I'll add a button to the back of the dress and ribbons to both pieces this evening; after that, the dress will be completely finished. I'm glad that Petunia had the idea to make Hester's dress ourselves.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to Lennie her in her pretty pretty dress!!!

Awesome job, you are totally my knitting hero.

ALSO, bonus, I just realized that not only does Hester Willa get to meet her other great-grandma, I get to see her too! Awesome! Ya turkey!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Oh HELLS yeah--Grandma's totally going to rock this baptism! I'm really happy to be seeing her, too.

Ya turkey!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Clemmy
It is beautiful.

I love it. Your work is amazing.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Ya turkey!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna pop a cap in your ass!

4:24 PM  
Blogger LymeAware said...

It's really lovely Clementine. I love the beautiful dress- and I have to admit that I love the bloomers too- really cute. What a wonderful result!

I hope to see pics with her in it :)

Have a wonderful long weekend with family and friends. It sounds like a very special time for all of you.

I hope your body is feeling better since that fall too! I know falls can take a while to get over fully.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Canada said...

Dear Clementine, Petunia, and Hester

I hope the baptism went well, and can't wait to see pics of gorgeous Hester in her beautiful dress. I apologize that I have sucked royally at being in touch lately, but promise to do better soon.

love and kisses from North of the border,
Canada
xo

11:44 PM  
Blogger J. Pannell said...

so pretty.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home