Monday, October 01, 2007

"Baby baby are you okay?"

--Early Intervention came today to assess the little guy I've been worried about. They didn't find any delays in his basic development, but they don't know what's up with him. They're referring him to a psychologist and an occupational therapist, however. I'm hopeful that soon we'll have a better idea of how to help him.

--Hester, Petunia, and I went to Baby Loves Disco over the weekend! It was really fun.

--I fell down last night and now I'm a mess. My ankle, wrist, and hand got the worst of it, but nothing's broken or even badly sprained. I'm just tender and sore, which is fun.

--I have my CPR recertification class tonight. There's nothing better than waking up in the wee hours, working a 10-hour day, and then sitting in a CPR class for 3.5 hours. Oh, I can hardly wait.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirky said...

ooh glad you are ok
gravity is a cruel mistress indeed

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the CPR class??? Crazy Monday to start your week...

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home