Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hester is coming home soon!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am so excited! Hester will be home on Sunday or Monday! I spoke with her nurse around noon; unless something goes badly awry, Hester will be discharged within a few days. It might be as early as Saturday but the nurses don't want us to get too nutsy if she doesn't leave till Sunday or Monday. I say, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, whatever. The point is, SHE'S COMING HOME!

Now there is a flurry of excitement. I put in for my maternity leave, made an initial pediatrician appointment for Hester, notified my parents, and left messages with 2 different social workers. I'm picking up Hester's snap & go stroller frame this evening, and after that we're set with baby gear. We are resuming our regularly scheduled life, too, so there are dental & vet appointments to be made, friends to visit, and events to attend. I am so, so excited. I can't wait to have our daughter here at home with us.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Carry said...

Ooooh, congratulations!!! And then this phase in Hester's life will be a mere memory...

4:08 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

Yay!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear all about her trip home (you'll have to let me know if you have immense stress and feel like everyone else should be off the road entirely, like I did). Keep us posted!
xo

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply Fantastic!
And now, real life begins!
Lola

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home