Monday, February 26, 2007

Good news

Today Hester's main nurse started talking to us about her discharge plan. Can you even believe it? Petunia and I are over the moon! We're so excited about the prospect of having Hester home with us!

As you might have guessed, Hester had a really good weekend. She felt great, and if she continues to do well she'll be able to come home next weekend. NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!! More likely, she'll need a few extra days and she'll actually come home March 6-7, but whatever. The point is, the end's in sight.

That's damned good news.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

YAY!!!!!! Will Petunia be attending regional conference? Will you and Hester go too? Fingers crossed!!!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Amelia's Mom aka Jennie said...

EXCELLENT news! I am so happy for all three of you!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to comment earlier but blogger hated me and wouldn't let me.

Hooray, Hester, way to go!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

YAY!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home