Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another hospital post

Hey, thanks for all of your nice comments about my hospital issues the other night. Good news: Last night's nurse (also new to us) was v. kind. And so are almost all of her other nurses--I think I wasn't clear about that in my post. Right now Petunia and I are opting to do some watchful waiting, but if anything crazy happens again we'll be all over it. Rest assured: No one puts Baby in the corner!

And so it goes.

Tomorrow for Valentine's Day we're bringing my v. favorite apricot triangle cookies to the unit along with a shitload of Wendy's Frosty coupons that I got suckered into buying because the cashier said the word "adoption." Whatever. I just hope the nurses like Frosties! We're also bringing a copy of Hester's "My First Valentine" photo for them. Don't laugh at me--I know that's hardcore cheesy, but she's too adorable to resist dressing in crazy bibs and cute little outfits! Besides, if I could have found a "My First Valentine" outfit for Reuben when I first met him, I definitely would have gotten one. (Reuben fits nicely into 3-6 month clothing, by the way.)

So. Wanna see a picture of Hester from yesterday? Here it is!


Hester Willa loves her tummy time! She's a strong little baby, too. Yesterday was her one-month birthday--happy birthday, baby Hester!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amelia's Mom aka Jennie said...

She is just so beautiful and precious - thanks for posting the picture! I am glad to hear you had a positive night last night.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw. Beautiful picture, beautiful girl. Looking straight at you!
lola

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home