Monday, January 29, 2007

A big weekend for Hester

Little Hester Willa had a big weekend! She had her first bath with us, her first tummy time ever, and her first visit with her Auntie Jenny! She also had her official hospital photos done, and they're funnier than anything.* She was a trooper throughout the weekend, greeting each new adventure with enthusiasm and wonder. Here she is taking her first bath...she really enjoyed it!


Hester Willa at the NICU spa.

*If you know me in real life, please email me if you want the URL.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture. She's all, "Yes, after my mineral bath I'll have the mud wrap please, followed by a deep dissue massage. And I'd like to finish up with a mani-pedi."

I love Hester Willa! She's the sweetest little pumpkin ever! Thanks for letting me Lennie her yesterday!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Amelia's Mom aka Jennie said...

She is SO beautiful! I hope she is able to go home soon.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home