Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Since becoming a parent

I have done the following dopey things:

--I mistook the hospital bathroom door for the NICU door and was genuinely surprised when my baby wasn't in there for a nighttime feeding.

--I attempted to put kitchen cleaner in the freezer.

--I said "umbrella" when I meant to say "bellybutton."

--I said "birth control" when I meant to say "birth canal."

--I've walked into so many door frames and tables I've stopped counting.

It's like I'm living in a sitcom. And I'm actually getting a kick out of it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy brain! So funny. Poor Clementine.

4:07 PM  
Blogger LymeAware said...

hee hee! very funny. *smile*

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. Sounds about right.

When Roo was born, NSG kept walking into door frames and hitting her arm in the same place. The bruise lasted for months!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Ayup. That sounds about right.

It took me about a month to quit calling the Boy by the cat's name. I'd say you're right on schedule, Mommy!

xo

10:15 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Jinx, Round!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

Heh heh!!! I'm so glad you're still finding the amusement in it because soon, you won't be able to find anything, because you won't remember where you put it!!!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home