Sunday, November 05, 2006

Hester's nursery

Guess what: We got a crib!


And MAN is it freaky to see it in the nursery, right where the computer desk used to be.

Now that we have Hester's crib set up, I'm feeling more and more ready for her/him. Now we're set with the furniture: If we have an itty bitty baby, s/he'll sleep in the Moses basket, and if s/he is older s/he'll sleep in the crib. If s/he is used to a bed, that's no problem, either: we'll just convert the crib into a toddler bed and be on our merry way. Our changing table/dresser is good to go, too.



Jesus. Can you even believe it?

Yesterday we attended a baby care class for first-time preadoptive parents. I knew lots of stuff about diapering, swaddling, etc. (of course--with my business I have to know some of this stuff!), but I learned some good tips for making bottles, bathing, clipping nails, etc. And now Petunia and I are on the same page with baby care, which'll make our lives a lot easier. Plus, I got some crazy pictures of Petunia changing a doll's diaper--what's more fun than that?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Oh, it looks gorgeous!!!! Let the wait begin!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Thanks, Canada. I'm excited, but really freaked out as well!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home