Friday, November 03, 2006

The bargains just keep on comin'


I had such a great trip to Savers tonight: Not only did I get a new Cabbage Patch Kid for $3.99, I also found the cutest Vermont Teddy Bear for Hester for $6.99! That's a $70 bear in mint condition for $7. Can you stand the bargain, folks? And it's washable, too! I also picked up a baby book for 69 cents, a Lamaze clippy mobile for 99 cents, and a Little Taggie lovey for 69 cents. They even threw in a free baby wrist rattle!

I love Savers so much.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger squasha said...

where is your savers??? my aunt franny works at the savers in springfield and is forever telling me about the wonderful bargains... and she has given me some unique and neat-o gifts from there... glad you found such fun things!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

It's in Worcester, less than a mile from our house. I LOVE it there!

One of my favorite finds was for Petunia--it's an old mug that reads, "Don't let the bastards get you down." We put a plant in it and now it sits in the window above the kitchen sink. Awesome, no?

2:40 PM  
Blogger squasha said...

hehehe well, before i saw your response, i got on the savers website and found the closest one to us (in west roxbury) so yesterday andy and i took a trip that way... no major finds, but i did get a cute cotton canvas bag from a "willow bookstore" for 99 cents. love it!

i love the nursery pictures you posted, too...

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that schatzibaby.com has these taggies too, right? Only they're called Mmm...Mmm blankies.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home