Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A busy 48 hours

Since returning from Texas on Sunday, these things have happened:

1. I got sick with a snotty cold.
2. My ears are messed up and my hearing is off.
3. I'm spaced out on cold meds. Seriously spaced out, dudes.
4. We had to clean and neaten up for our last homestudy visit on Monday.
5. Petunia carved 3 awesome pumpkins.
6. Our basement smoke alarm battery died Sunday night.
7. I had to make an emergency trip to the store Monday morning to get a new 9-volt battery.
8. Our water heater relief valve died yesterday and leaked hot water all over the basement floor.
7. We had our final homestudy meeting last night.
8. It went very well, and Ms. Stork says we'll begin waiting next week.
9. We got the relief valve replaced today.
10. Petunia went to the dentist this morning.
11. All of my kids arrived in costume today, making diaper changes v. challenging.
12. I'm looking forward to trick-or-treating tonight. We generally get 200+ kids at the door, and I'll all set with the candy.
13. Did I mention that OUR HOMESTUDY IS DONE???

3 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys (this is about the homestudy part, not so much the minor home repairs and the cold).

Weird that your hot water heater valve died - we just got ours replaced last month for the same reason. Spooky, we're very in sync. (but I'm not pregnant, real or on paper. And I'm not hoping to be, either - twins is enough!)

Glad you had fun, talk to you soon.
xo

8:55 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Wouldn't that be funny if you were also pregnant, Canada? hee hee heh

Oh my sweet, i hope you are feeling better today. I love you. Congrats on the homestudy!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Canada said...

Hashbrown - NO!!!! It would not be funny!!!! (there'd be a big ol' lawsuit against the vasectomy doctor, that's for sure!!!!)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home