Friday, September 08, 2006

Weekend plans

Saturday is Worcester Pride, but I've decided not to go since last year I felt like a sardine in a can at the new Water Street location. Instead, I'll stay home and do some work: I have all these plans for a new and improved curriculum, but I haven't had the time to implement them. Since Petunia will be gone most of Saturday for a work meeting, I won't feel bad about hogging the computer or being antisocial. I'll feel so much better once my new plans are in place.

And then Sunday is a big day for us--we'll be taking Clary to her 2nd Pet Rock Festival! She had a great time at last year's event, and Petunia and I scored all kinds of free stuff there. I also entered the cats in their cat photo contest, so I'm eager to see if they'll win anything.

Clara prances at Pet Rock 2005.

I hope y'all have fun weekends, too! Happy trails.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at Pet Rocks! Take pictures of Clara!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

You know I will!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home