Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Confession time

I've been busy contac-papering the bureau in the nursery and color-coordinating the bows on Hester's teddy bears and decoupaging the switchplates and bubble wrapping Petunia's paintings and organizing the basement and doing 5 loads of laundry and taking out the air conditioners and anchoring the changing table and framing family photographs and working on Hester's quilt scrapbook and updating the kids' portfolios and planning for my fall curriculum and soothing baby Pea to post much lately.

But despite all that, I'm in a good mood and have lots of energy. Nesty much, AJWP?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. I THINK you're a LITTLE nesty. But that's OK. The weather is doing it too. I've been wanting to do things like buy throw pillows and curtains and knit blankets.

LAME. ;)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home