Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fun with cellulitis, part 3

Oh! I forgot to mention that I had an appointment with the otolaryngologist last night. It was a follow-up from my most recent cellulitis scare, and the good news is that he's sending me for a CAT scan of my sinuses. It was a good visit: I didn't have to miss work, the doc was pleasant and professional (and v. old school with one of those mirror-headband thingies), and there was no waiting involved. It also sounds like I'll be able to go for an early morning CAT scan--6ish--so I won't have to miss work for that, either. I'm really curious about the whole CAT scan thing--this'll be my first one, and I'm eager to see the results.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hashbrown said...

he is a nice and good doctor. A rare find indeed!

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell all your readers about your CAT scan. You're funny, I don't know too many people that get excited about those.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Clementine said...

I'm totally psyched about it cuz maybe it'll tell why I have so many ear and sinus troubles. Also, I think it's cool to see parts of my body in a new way.

And speaking of that, guess what I found as I was CleanSweeping? That photo of my uterus from my laparoscopy! Remember that? Awesome, huh? If I could figure out how to scan it, I'd post that picture, too.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home