Monday, May 22, 2006

Hey Shorty, It's My Birthday/And I'm Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday

You heard it here first, folks: Today's my birthday! It's the beginning of the final year of my 20s. The crowd goes wild!

This past weekend was filled with champagne punch, fancy spa pampering, psychic twin action, triple chocolate mousse cake from Flour, more gifts and well wishes than I could have imagined, and love. Lots and lots of love. It was wonderful to see and hear from so many friends, old and new.

Abundance abounds here at Chez AJWP. I'm v. grateful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Happy 29th!!!! Enjoy your day!
xoxo

6:38 PM  
Blogger J said...

Happy Birthday!!!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy day after your birthday because I suck! it's OK, all week is your birthday because mine hasn't happened yet. :)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home