Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A spring in my step

Today has a general air of gladness about it. Do you know what I mean? I have a new watch battery, the kids are in wonderful, silly moods, and spring is on its way. I've had a chance to catch up on the kids' portfolios and my filing, make chicken for dinner and red sauce for tomorrow's lunch, and work on some gifts for friends. I also learned that I'm not on call for the rape crisis center this week, so I have more free time than I thought. So far, it's a banner day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, today is kind of a glad day. Rob had a midterm today but now that's a relief because it's over and he thinks it went OK.

Now just a little studying for him before his other test Thursday, but not frantic studying because it's not that sort of test... and then spring break next week!

Plus, it's like 80 out. Not really, but you know what I mean.

Also, I need a haircut. Way way too much hair for spring and summer coming up. I'm glad you're having a good day!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home