Thursday, March 02, 2006

Down for the count

Today was an absolute nightmare. My workday started with tantrums and ended with diarrhea and projectile vomiting. Also, Pregnant Neighbor and I sent a dog to the pound. The animal control officer swears it's a no-kill shelter, but you never know. As if all that wasn't traumatic enough, some poor soul tried to kill himself by walking in front of my car this evening. For real. I had to call 911 after thanking my lightning-quick reflexes for stopping in time.

I'm throwing in the towel on today. I'll try again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JC What a day! Sorry, Miss AJPP!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

HOLY CA-RAP!
I spend a weekend not blogging and the universe attacks you. Honey! I feel so bad for you!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home