Friday, February 17, 2006

Video killed the radio star

So here's some excellent news: Petunia and I are going to see Terry Gross interview Ira Glass at Symphony Hall! We're big NPR geeks, so this is hardcore awesome for us. I loves me some This American Life, know what I mean?

Here's someone else I love: Jodie Foster. I've loved her since I was practically a child, and I didn't defect to Gillian Anderson during the mid-1990s like millions of other celeb-crushing lezzies. When Flightplan came out, I was psyched. I was psyched right up until I actually saw it last night. I have to tell you: I was disappointed. Jodie was excellent, but the movie itself sucks ass. If you haven't seen it and you're a really big Jodie Foster fan, rent it anyway. If you only like Jodie a little, skip it and pray that she'll choose a better film next time.

Speaking of shitty roles, I would pick Jodie to play me in the movie about my life. Who would you pick to play you?

6 Comments:

Blogger frog said...

Joan Cusack.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pre-nose-job Jennifer Grey. People were obsessed with telling me I looked like her when Dirty Dancing came out, probably because she had big crazy curly hair. So would feel the need to appease them.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

Umm...Uma Thurman. (You didn't say we had to base the choice in reality, did you?)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Meg Tilly

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to say Devine when people asked me this, however lately I'd have to recommend Janeane Garofalo.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Clementine said...

Frog, JPP, & SLC, I'm glad y'all wrote your real actors. PK and Hashbrown: try again! Don't make me do your casting for you.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home