Friday, February 10, 2006

You give me fever

The cooties in this house finally caught up to me: I'm sick, bigtime. I'm talking fever, chills, croupy cough, etc. Two of my kids are out sick today, but the third is also sick and here with me anyway (he's sleeping now; don't go thinking I'm neglecting him to trash talk on the internet!).

Plans for this weekend include the following:

1. keeping the appointment with our accountant and pretending to be healthy for an hour
2. canceling all other appointments and get-togethers, which makes me v. sad
3. lolling in bed in my sock monkey flannel pajamas with a box of tissues and my sweetie kitties, Reuben and Josephine
4. reading lots of trashy novels
5. drinking copious amounts of Diet Coke (um, I mean water)

Seeing it written out like that makes it sound kinda fun, no?

3 Comments:

Blogger Hashbrown said...

what about delicious meals cooked by your sweetie, Hashbrown?

12:33 PM  
Blogger Steven Siu said...

try some hot lemonade with honey and brandy. that always works for me, and sometimes i don't even bother with the lemonade or honey.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmm. Delicious meals cooked by Hashbrown sound very yummy. Maybe I will get sick and come there in my pajamas.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home