Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Petunia is so good to me.

She installed our heavy-ass air conditioners yesterday in anticipation of today's heat/humidity fest. She also bought another a/c for Hester's room, which she installed before she left for work this morning.

She fed Hester at 3am.

She's v. solicitous of Hester's and my icky snotty summer colds. She even called twice today to check in on us.

She got everything ready for last night's final post-placement visit with Ms. Stork. All I had to do was clean up from work.

She made strawberry sundaes last night. Yum!

Petunia is the best. I'm so lucky to be her wife!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petunia totally rocks! I'm glad she takes such good care of you!

Petunia = the bomb.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

You are too kind. i just love you two so much.

2:33 PM  
Blogger LymeAware said...

What a happy post! :) Thanks for sharing your happiness in your adoring wife- it's too rare that I hear about those wonderful, loving moments :)

How lucky you both are :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Misa Gracie said...

aww... you're such a cute family! It is so great that there is such love in your family!!! It appears that your Petunia and my Ali are made of the same loving AC installing handiness.. good folk to be in love with I say!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home