Friday, June 22, 2007

Ol' Clumsy is at it again

Plus: My stomach's feeling better.

Minus: I stabbed myself in the eye with a garden stake.

I thought I was going to have my first ride in an ambulance there for a minute. My eye hurt. I bent over to retrieve a ball from the garden and BLAMMO! blinding pain in my right eye. I don't know how my eyeball is still stuck in my head. It's fine, though--no bruising, bleeding, hemorraging, etc.--just a nasty headache in my eye socket and forehead.

I'm such a tool.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirky said...

Damn, I'm sorry, that hurts like a huge bitch.

that might hurt for a day or two
I did the same thing...with my kids finger
I screamed "like I was dying"
or so I was told later
I thought I'd wake up blind the next day
try a cold compress

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, sorry. I am a little crazy about my eyes, as you may recall if you remember my "papercut in my eye" fear from college. Not normal.

I'm glad no bleeding and that you're OK!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home