Saturday, August 05, 2006

schatzi baby

I have some exciting news to share: Our dear friend Trista has started her own quilt business! The divine Miss T. is a v. talented artist and therapist, and she's designed and created a line of one-of-a-kind baby quilts. She's calling it schatzi baby, and you can check out her work here. If you're expecting a baby, know someone who is, or have a little one of your own, a schatzi baby quilt would be the perfect gift. I'm not just saying that cuz she's my friend, either; Trista made me an apron and oven mitt to use for my business, and the kids (and their parents) love them!

Here's the Orange Bubbles Oh! quilt we bought for Hester Willa.
Congratulations, Trista, on the grand opening of your online store! Petunia and I are v. proud of you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too sweet! Thanks again. I bought more Orange Circus fabric for bumper pads or whatever an older Hester might need! Pillows? I love you guys and wish you the best in your adoption journey.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to Trista's site today and I love the quilts too. They're so cool! I'm super jealous as quilting is the next craft I wish I knew how to do now that I've semi-mastered knitting and crochet...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

Gorgeous quilts!! Too bad Corwin and Clara are so darn grown up now!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home