Thursday, August 10, 2006

A brief rant

If I tell you in a formal letter on June 19 that I'm taking a caregiver vacation day on August 11, and then I remind you verbally at the end of July, and then I write a reminder note on your child's daily sheet last week, and then I write another reminder note on his daily sheet today, WHY DO YOU ACT ALL SURPRISED WHEN I SAY, "SEE YOU ON MONDAY!"?

Clearly, you are of the P persuasion. That is fine; many of my best friends are Ps (ha). I, of course, am a J--and a Super J at that. So I understand that you might not be all hardcore organized and shit, but GODDAMN, could you please buy yourself a frickkin calendar and USE IT?

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, AJWP. I may be of the P persuasion but I'm not a freaking idiot.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

They are really such stupid people.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Canada said...

That's just UNCOOL!!!!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home