Tuesday, July 11, 2006

"Trying"

Our MAPP class begins this evening. I can barely believe it--after 12.5 months of waiting we're finally going to Do Something about bringing Hester Willa home!

I'm so, so excited to get things underway. I'm looking forward to gaining a better understanding of the timeline with public adoption, and I'm excited meet other prospective adoptive parents. I've heard good things about the MAPP training, but I've also heard that it's v. scary. I'll let you know how it goes.

Think about this: As of 6pm tonight, Petunia and I will officially be "trying" again! Invisible pregnancy, here we come.

3 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

Yes!!!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Good luck!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How'd it go? Your readers anxiously await.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home