Monday, July 03, 2006

Frrrozen Hot Chocolate

For Canada, in memory of our trip to Serendipity:

Martha's Recipe for Frrrozen Hot Chocolate for Two
(I finally found it--sorry for the delay!)

1 1/4 c. heavy cream
1/4 c. milk
7 tbsp. sugar
6 tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tbsp. malted milk powder
3 c. ice cubes

1. Whip 1/2 c. cream and set aside.
2. Place milk, remaining 3/4 c. cream, sugar, cocoa, & malted milk powder into blender; blend till smooth & frothy.
3. Add ice slowly till mixture is thick & smooth.
4. Pour into tall glasses; garnish with whipped cream & chocolate shavings, if desired.

This recipe looks deadly, so I haven't tried it yet. If you decide to give it a whirl, please let me know how it turns out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hashbrown said...

Hey, let's make some!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Canada said...

Ooooh, thanks AJWP!!! I'm trying to shrink my ass to fit into the rest of my summer clothes, but you just know I'll be testing this one out! I'll let you know how it turns out!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Psycho Kitty said...

OMG, how many points is that going to set me back???
Mmmmm...

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home